Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ready to get back to school...


OMG I'm back againnnnnnnnnnnn..............LOL
sooo we have this week off as our "summer break" and let me tell you- I'm finding myself very bored. I want to go back to school. I miss my clients..lol... Don't get me wrong I love all this time with the kids, and we have some fun stuff planned this week, but I do miss adult conversation. I'm getting Zoey into becoming a block head, and loving BSB too..lol... she's so cute....she prefers "ustin" (Justin Beiber)over all of them though, pretty sure we've watched all his videos a million times! LOL... Today was the day Casey Anthony was found "not guilty" ..I won't get too personal on this, but Both her and God know what happened, and she will have to deal with that.
Pretty sure I've done like 10 loads of laundry today, and Z threw up everywhere earlier- just when I thought I was done, sooo I've got a little more to do!
I wish I could tour around watching all my fave bands **cough cough BSB cough cough** ..lol... I miss being able to do things like that.... Thursday we are going to see Katy Perry though..that should be super fun!
Our 4th was good...the kids loved the parade..thank goodness for the fan/water bottle things we got them- it was HOT...then we went swimming, cooked out (of course), and lit of some really boring fireworks..sadly enough the good ones aren't legal here. But it was a good time.... Can't wait for the 4H fair up here! Fun times!! Well.....
I'm just bored,I need to stop rambling.... so I think I'll just go to sleep! Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment