Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My final test.....

At the AOC that is. I take the written portion tomorrow. I am so nervous. It's also exciting knowing that after that- I graduate, on to state boards, and then I'll be a licensed cosmetologist! WOOT! I cannot believe how quickly this 1800 hours has gone by. I've got some exciting things going on in my life. I am just so happy with life right now. After school, I'm going to apply for the Spread the Love tour 2012, and just pray that God will take me in the right direction with it. If that doesn't happen for me, which I think it will,( I'm a winner, I'm motivated, I'm a leader, I love to learn, and I deserve it) I will just take a break to stay at home until we move back to Texas.

Zoey has been singing her ABC song for me..it's so cute...she loves to sing, and dance, and play her little piano...but she also loves he man..lol

Kellen- man he's so cute. He is always helping Zoey, and teaching her colors and all kinds of things big brothers do.

Greg is good- just working and being the best dad, and husband he can.

It's been a long journey- with many more years to come, but so much love is in this house! :)



Wish me luck for tomorrow!! EEEKKKK...



1 comment: