Saturday, July 16, 2011

Look how far I've come


















Soooo I figured since I'm almost done with school I'll go ahead and post a time line if you will of hair...some of them not so good, but good for the time that I was doing them. Looking back I wish I'd have taken more pictures. You live and learn I guess. The first picture is my very first attempt at pin curls....which have gotten a million times better! :) STill not perfect- but you never know how to do everything...The next (with the candy) would be my first updo in the classroom! We had to put those out for a competition. It's candyland/willy wonka/grease inspired... I actually won that updo contest, but looking back there are things I would've changed :) I still think it's pretty rocking! The next updo would be my Gwen Stephani inspired updo! :) The next is my lovely niece Madison- she wanted a braid and some curls, so this is what I came up with ... there is a braid on both the bottom and top with curls in the middle- pretty cute if I do say so myself :)

The next would have to be my favorite I've done so far- my peacock for our Halloween updo contest... Looking back I wish I'd have JUST used her hair, but still a LOT of work went into this. I did corn rows between each row of her real hair feathers and attached real peacock feathers in... I had a lot of fun, and I did end up winning first prize. I was happy and shocked, we did have soooo many good ones this year! Anyways I know I've done sooo much more, I just wanted to share some I was proud of, and to see how much I've grown. I'll try to do another one soon so we can see how much better I'm still getting !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment