Sunday, July 3, 2011

Okay seriously- time to update.

I am now about two months from finishing cosmetology school, still in Wisconsin, but looking to go back to Texas after the new year. I have been doing great with my weight loss -18 pounds down..woot woot. I went to see NKOTBSB while my sister came to visit last month- and that was a nice change of pace..I love those guys..lol..I'm doing little things for myself now and then to make sure I have time to myself to still enjoy life. Greg and I are doing great...working hard, staying busy, and trying to raise these kiddos the best we know how! :) The kids are getting so big...I cannot believe they are 2 and 3 already..man how time flies by!! I don't really know what else is going on- that's a short summary of things. Seeing as how I post my great moves on facebook, I probably don't have to recap everything! LOL. I'm just having fun living life! WOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment