Thursday, August 21, 2014

Once again..it's been awhile

Okay, lol.... Seems like every time I finally get around to blogging again- I have to always say "it's been awhile". HA! Our computer crashed, and I finally got a new laptop! woot! I don't even know who follows me, or even reads this, but I'm bored sooooo here I am.

I start school on monday! YIKES! 30 years old and starting from the bottom. I could say I'm not nervous and this is awesome, but that wouldn't be the truth. I am VERY excited to finally be going the path I should've been on from the start, but I am so nervous. I was looking at a syllabus for one of my classes and I couldn't help but feel overwhelmed and wonder what I'm getting myself into. This should be interesting to say the least.

Kids start school Tuesday! yay! Tonight is their meet the teacher night. I am terrified for them as well! Kindergarten and First grade are kind of a big deal. These teachers are shaping these kids! My kids are excited about school, and I'm grateful that they love it so much.

Kids are getting really big, they fight all the time. Beck has his own voice now and is pretty strong willed.

Not even going to lie- Tuesday- I'm taking a nap with Beck!! lol... I am one of "those" moms that is ready for school to start. If for nothing else but being able to shower and potty alone while the toddler naps. My house is always pretty chaotic and always has something to clean, and I"m just ready for a slow down.

Well....I guess I should take a shower before meeting the teachers... lets hope for good ones this year! we loved ours last year!!

out.

No comments:

Post a Comment