Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Veteran

It's a few days late, but I just wanted to say Happy Veterans day to a special man in my life, my husband Greg!! I do miss the army life sometimes, but I'm so glad to have you!! Also my uncle Donnie, and my brother Aaron are both currently serving. <3 them! :) As well as MANY friends, and extended family!!


Other than that...just a few days left for Spread the love voting... I'm getting pretty anxious about that..I hope I'm doing well with votes! :)

I PASSED state boards...wooo...got pretty good scores as well, ANDDD

we will be leaving for Texas soon to see my family, and I am SO beyond excited. I miss my family terribly! And of course I miss southern food, sweet tea, and honkey tonks, and lets not forget good ole southern charm...

Life is good right now... I'm just hoping with STL it'll get even better. I hope that next time I write a blog it's to announce I'm going to NYC!!

Night all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment