Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ahhh My stomach is in knots

They announced today that on the 1st of November they will release the names of the 18 the panel has chosen to go to New York for spread the love, then voting will begin for the last two spots. I am soooo nervous. My stomach has been in knots since I read it. I want this SOOOOOO badly, odds are against me as far as numbers go, but I just hope they see in me what I see in myself, along with what so many others see as well. It's hard to know where life is going to take me, but for this I just had to jump in head first and see what happens. SPL is all I can think about, it's all I talk about...lol...Greg is like okay Ericka - there is nothing you can do now..just have faith. Well.... here's to that hope I make it. This could change my career, my life!! AHHHHHHHHH Good thoughts!! :)

And Good Luck to all the other contestants..there is some seriously awesome people in the running for this!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment