Friday, February 3, 2012

Working...finally

Well I started at JC Penny salon- so far so good...I'm not too busy, but I've had a lot of walk ins that left really happy. I love the company!! I'm just glad to be doing something!! :)

On another note- I have an amazing review for some Rusk products, BUTTT I can't post them yet b/c the products haven't been released, and I'm not sure if I can get into any sort of trouble...sooo I'll wait..
On a side note..I do have a review coming for Biolage HydroTherapie, Matrix Total Results (color Care, and volume), and It's a 10 products...and possible Healthy Sexy Hair, and Big Sexy!! I need to get busy! I'm going to make a few videos probably Wednesday on getting a great blow job!! (Yes I mean blow dry) lol

Stay tuned- you aren't going to want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment